Foap App Review
Looking for a viable way to make extra money selling your photos? This article will discuss foap reviews with details on what is foap, how the foap app works, the pros and cons of foap, and photo selling tips.
?This way you can discover for yourself whether it is a worthwhile venture.
What Is Foap?
The Foap app is a nifty little app which serves users the promise to start making money from the sale of their own photos. There are many photo selling platforms all over the internet, so what sets Foap apart from the rest? One of the great things about Foap is that you can upload as many photos as you like and you can sell the same photo multiple times. You can even make money
The app is free to download and you can start selling straight away, making it something that could be of interest to those looking to make a little extra money in as simple a way as possible.
How Does Foap Work?
Once you have downloaded the app, you are then able to set up your account and begin uploading photos directly from your iPhone. As soon as you have uploaded your pictures onto the platform, they will be immediately available for purchase by potential clients. There are businesses and individuals across the globe who are looking for good quality and exciting images to use on their websites, blogs and in other media.
People are even searching for feet pictures. You can learn about that in my How To Sell Feet Pics article.
Upon upload, you can simply let Foap do the work for you as your photos will be placed in the Market on the Foap website and will be available to view by thousands of users. The search function will help potential buyers to find your photos, so it is important to use the correct tags in order to make the image more searchable.
Can You Really Make Money Using Foap?
It would be crazy to assume that you could make a full time living from something like Foap, right? Well, yes would be the short answer to that question, but that is not to say that there isn’t a good potential for an income through using the foap app.
For each photo that you sell on the app, you will make $5, which is great and so if you can upload a lot of photos and successfully sell them, you could stand to make quite a lot of money. But in reality, there are so many photos on Foap that you probably won’t become a millionaire.
That being said, there is also the chance to take part in what is known as a Foap mission, in which you must follow a brief, for example it may be to take a photo of a sunset in the forest. You can enter your photo and the winner will receive cash as a prize. The prizes start at $50 so it is worth entering because even if you do not win, your image will still be available for purchase.
Foap Reviews – What People are Saying
ABC News did a feature on Foap, which you can watch here:
To get a real sense of what the app is like we looked online to see what some of its users have had to say.
One user states that the app is not only lucrative but also has a great sense of community making it a fun place to spend time. However, there are some reviews which state that whilst the app is good, the chances of making money are not as great as they may first seem.
Positive reviews have flooded in with people calling the app ‘brilliant’ and a ‘great hobby’ so there must be some potential judging by these comments. Overall, those who are taking part in the Foap community have more good things to say than bad.
As with anything, there are bound to be good and bad points and Foap is no exception to this rule. Let’s take a look at the pros and cons of this platform,
Advantages of Foap:
- Once images are uploaded, users can make a passive income.
- Users have the opportunity to earn extra cash through Foap missions.
- It is totally free to join.
- Images can be used directly from an iPhone as the resolution requirement is not ridiculously high.
- You can upload your photos and manage your account straight from the app on your phone which is super useful.
Disadvantages of Foap:
- Foap take a 50% cut of any earnings from your photos.
- They charge the buyer $10 per image and you receive $5.
- Foap pays out monthly and you must remember to request a payout.
- Users are limited to uploading one image at a time.
- The competition is huge meaning that your photos could get lost in a sea of others.
Tips For Selling Photos On Foap
To get the most of out the Foap app, it is essential that you arm yourself with some of the best knowledge in the field. This will ensure that you sell the highest amount of photos online and beat the competition. Let’s look at some top tips for selling photos on Foap.
- As mentioned previously, tag tag tag! By adding relevant tags to your photos they will be much more likely to show up in a range of searches, giving them better exposure.
- Make sure that your photos are of a good quality. People are more likely to buy a crisp, clean image than one that is blurred in places or not crystal clear.
- Take advantage of the Foap Academy tutorials which will give you a really good grasp on how to use the app and make the most out of it.
- Research what type of images are currently selling the most and take advantage of that niche.
- Have a good range of images on your portfolio. You might love kittens, but it is no use having a gallery full of them as your profile will not appeal to a diverse audience.
- Try to have a varied portfolio with someone for every need and taste.
- Take advantage of the Foap missions as this could be a good way to earn some extra cash and further show off your photos.
Final Thoughts – Is Foap Legit?
For most people, Foap will make a handy legit little side gig that can bring in a nice income but it is unlikely to ever be your sole career. That being said, in every area, there are people who really find success and there is no reason why this couldn’t be you.
Those who take full advantage of the Foap missions as well as uploading a great selection of images could find this to be a pretty lucrative exercise, and if not, you’ll have had fun trying.
There are pros and cons to the Foap app but in an honest opinion, the advantages outweigh the disadvantages and for the most part, you really don’t need to do a lot to get some quick cash flow from this app.
Related Make Money From Home Articles:
- How To Sell Photos Of Your Feet Online To Make Money
- The Best Paid Online Focus Groups To Make Quick Money
- Legitimate Work From Home Jobs (Online and Offline)